Water Damage Claims Adjuster


When you suffer water damage due to: Plumbing Leaks, Broken Pipes, Appliance Leak, Roof Leaks and/or Flood…..   

Your Homeowner’s or Business Insurance Carrier may ask you to call a water extraction service that will attempt to dry the interior of your property. They will use commercial drying fans and other anti moisture equipment to try and absorb the tremendous amount of water damage that just ruined your home.

But the story doesn’t end there….

  • Your carpets, fine rugs and furniture were not designed to bathe in a pool of water.
  • Your wood and tile floors were not designed to be submerged in water and will eventually buckle.
  • Your dry wall, insulation, base boards, and wall coverings will absorb moisture and mold will begin to grow.
  • Your Kitchen Cabinets and Bathroom vanities will swell like a sponge after sitting in water.

Contact a water damage claims adjuster today to have trusted professionals on your side.